The rainwater unit OPTIMA combines all components essential for operation in a single device. Pumps the rainwater out of the storage tank and feeds it under pressure into the rainwater supply circuit. Controls the entire rainwater system, monitors the fill level of the storage tank and automatically tops up with mains water in the wall unit when required.
Supplied ready to connect, complies with DIN EN 1717and DIN 1989.
The scope of supply consists of:
- Wall unit in the house with:
- non-self-priming, multi-stage centrifugal pump
- Pump controller Zeta 02, cut-in pressure 1.5 bar with pressure gauge – Automatic mains water top-up by 9 l top-up tank
- Cover, wall-mounting bracket
- Storage tank equipment with:
- Provedo VX submersible pressure pump with fixed vertical float switch, 20 m connecting cable, 1“ nozzle at discharge end with non-return valve, 3 m lifting strap and hook with screw thread
- Stainless-steel baseplate 22 cm x 22 cm (8 in. x 8 in.) for submersible pressure pump
- Stainless-steel floating fine suction filter, mesh size 0.3 mm (0.01 in.), with 0.75 m (2.46 ft.) flexible suction tube
- Labelling set