Our 4 step System for large-scale rainwater systems

Are you planning a large-scale rainwater system with a large collection area and a large cistern volume?
WISY is exactly the right partner for you. We offer all the components you need to treat rainwater in a large-scale rainwater system.

Whether it's a industrial building, hotel, sports stadium or machine hall: the WISY 4-stage system is easy to scale and thus provides service water out of rainwater in 4 distinct and simple steps.

Easy scalability of your rainwater system

As with smaller rainwater harvesting systems, the rainwater in large-scale systems is treated by the WISY 4-stage system and is then available as clear service and process water.

The 4-stage system has been state of the art for decades and has proven itself in numerous systems. A major advantage: it is easy to scale by connecting several rainwater filters in parallel.

Subsequent system components as well as the cistern volume then only need to be adjusted to the rainwater volume and demand. However, no additional cleaning steps are required. Thus, there are no limits to the size of the connection area.

A selection of our references for large-scale rainwater systems

Numerous WISY products are in use around the world, turning rainwater into clear service and industrial water every day. Discover a small selection of our references.

The WISY 4-step system for the treatment of rainwater

In order to treat rainwater to service- and industrial water, the Rainwater undergoes a four step treatment. These four steps should be implemented in every rainwater system - whether in a small detached house or a large sports stadium.

The WISY 4-stage system makes the rainwater storable in the long term and makes it an ideal source for the later use as servicewater.

Step 1: Rainwater filter

The WFF 300 vortex fine filter separates all particles larger than 0.38 mm and stores about 90 % of the rainwater filtered in the cistern. The filter insert, which is open at the bottom, is continuously flushed by the remaining 10 % of the water which continously removes the dirt.

Vortex fine Filter WFF 300 Vortex fine Filter WFF 300
Pressure-tight Vortex Fine Filter WFF 300 VA Pressure-tight Vortex Fine Filter WFF 300 VA
Vortex fine Filter WFF 300 Vortex fine Filter WFF 300
Tip
Smoothing inlet for cisterns Smoothing inlet for cisterns
Smoothing inlet for cisterns
Variants from €89.25*
€547.40*
Tip
Smoothing inlet for cisterns Smoothing inlet for cisterns
Smoothing inlet for cisterns
Variants from €89.25*
€571.20*

Step 2: Smoothing inlet for the cistern

The inlet calming system carefully distributes the fresh water in the cistern without stirring up sediments. Stored water thus always remains clear.

Step 3: Floating suction filter

In the cleanest area of the cistern, about 20 cm below the water surface, the clear rainwater is taken out.

Overflow siphon DN 200 Overflow siphon DN 200

Step 4: Overflow

The top layer of water along with light floating debris gets regularly flushed into the overflow siphon. This prevents a barrier layer on the water surface. The oxygen exchange between air and water remains optimal.

A wide range of applications for purified rainwater

If the rainwater is properly treated, it can be stored permanently for very long time and can be used in a wide variety of areas.

Get support for your large-scale rainwater harvesting system


We would be happy to support you and mobilise our know-how and many years of experience to help you design your individual solution.

Simply send us a contact request. We look forward to hearing from you.

Contact
Fields marked with asterisks (*) are required.
Privacy *